Pat Bentley has been a member of Bethany Baptist Church for 41 years, and has served as Deacon for the last five years.
- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1, KJV).
- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (Romans 3:23).
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).
- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6).
- For by Grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8).
- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved (Romans 10:9).
Political Advertisement paid for and approved by Pat Bentley, non-partisan, for West Melbourne City Council.
Pat Bentley does not accept donations, public or private. He is 100% self-funded, removing any appearance of improprieties. Pat Bentley's previously successful campaigns for West Melbourne City Council in 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2016 were also self-funded.